Tuesday 29 March 2016

Sneaky Peep.....

I hope you all had a lovely relaxing Easter! 

April is one of our busiest months this year! We are at shows and running workshops every weekend between this weekend and the 15th of May. This weekend Mr Roo and Nic are heading up to a brand new show for us 


so if you are any where near Gateshead leisure centre please drop by and check they aren't slacking for me!!!! (Only joking I know Nic will be working hard, but Mr Roo.....).

And at the same time I have the pleasure of running workshops at the fabulous Busy Bees Crafts Dabble day in Sheffield.!!! 

There will be three demonstrators Myself, Aly Higginbottom and Toni Dorrock and you get to spend 2 hrs with each of us for more information check out their Facebook group Busy Bees Crafts.

So, I am just putting the finishing to my workshop! Do you want to see???????

Well, we will be playing sorry working with glass paints to create something like these beauties



All I will promise is the ladies (and gents) that attend will have fun, create something fabulous and I guarantee we will get messy!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment