Wednesday 16 September 2015

May your Christmas sparkle

Crafty Roo HQ is all busy at the moment getting organised for our next shows, we have 3 shows over the next 3 weeks, so it is case of trying to get all those ducks lined up - but you always one waddling off in the wrong direction!  

So, whilst Little Man has decided to have a quick 40 winks I thought I would take 5 minutes and share with you another of our new Christmas Stamps "May your Christmas Sparkle" and it has been teamed up with the Sparkle Flourish.



This one was so quick I even shocked myself!

All I did was cut a 7.5 inch square piece of white car and embossed the Sparkle Flourish a few times on the right, then distressed over it, mounted it onto a bigger piece of blue card an tied a ribbon down the left hand side and mounted onto an 8 inch square base card.

I then stamped the saying onto ta piece of white card, trimmed it down and lightly distressed it. then over the top I added stardust embossing powder to really make it sparkle and then mounted it too onto blue card.

Finally I attached the saying to the card and added some gems and pins.

If you like our stamps, why not check out our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment