Wednesday 10 June 2015

1st Fathers Day

Here is another card made using our Tall Dad sentiment stamp, this one makes a fabulous 1st Fathers day card or a card for a new dad!


To make this card I stamped the Tall Dad sentiment onto some white card and trimmed it down. I then doodled around the edge of the image and crossed out the "you" and wrote I.

I then found some backing paper and mounted this onto a matching backing card and then onto an 8 x 8 inch base card. I also cut a strip from the two matching cards and stuck those across the card about 1.5 inches up from the bottom of the card.

Next I mounted the sentiment onto the matching coloured cards and trimmed them down leaving a small border on each. This was then attached to the card using foam pads.

To finish of the card I added a Sizzix die cut animal (with a googley eye of course!), some buttons and string, then finally added some glitter glue to highlight "DAD".

If you like our stamps, why not check out our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment