Monday 18 May 2015

Paused

Well, what can I say it has been a while!!!!! 

But I have been busy, hopefully I will have bumped into a few of you out and about over the past couple of months whether it be at one of the Ross Papercrafts Shows or at Happy Stampers! It has been lovely to meet you all and share some ideas.

I have also been working on some new designs, which will be on the website shortly and more importantly I will be making samples with over the next few days. But in the meantime here is a little beauty Sue has come up with.....



And as a lot of you know Little Lady took part in her first dance show this weekend and she loved it and can't wait to do another one! As for Little man he is happily cruising around getting himself into all kinds of mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment