Sunday 16 March 2014

A friend is......

I just love my quotes (if you hadn't guessed!) and this has to be one of my favourites.


This piece has been half made for ages as I just couldn't find anything to put in the centre, so it has sat lonely and unloved on my shelf, until now!

This wreath was so easy to make all I did was stamp the detailed Lizzie stamp onto different patterned paper, cut them out, scrunched them up and distressed them. I did the same with the leaf.

Next these were stuck onto a chipboard and a small pearl brad added to the centre of each flower. (Then I left it for a LONG time!).

Using a favourite quote I created a centre for the wreath. Around the edges of the quote I stamped Lizzie and distressed it, then attached it to the centre of the wreath.

Finally I attached some ribbon to the top of the wreath so I could hang it and a bow and some hat pins to the bottom.

I hope you like our stamps, if you do why not check out our website

Stamps used for this card 


Also here is the quote I used, if you are wanting to use it just right click and "Save image as"



No comments:

Post a Comment