Tuesday 4 February 2014

Sunny

This card is sooooo quick to make, I think it looks really fresh!


To make this card I started by cutting a piece of white card 2cm smaller on both sides than A5. Then I randomly stamped the solid Sunny shape all over the the piece of card. Next I stamped a solid leaf next to each flower. Finally I stamped the flower and leaf detailed stamp over all of the solid stamped shapes. Around the edge I distressed in green.

Next I cut out a piece of Kraft Card 1cm smaller on both sides, distressed around the edges and attached the stamped piece to this. In each corner I added a copper coloured brad.

Also out of the Kraft card I cut a piece as wide as the Kraft card and then tore along the two long edges so it was about 5cm deep. I then distressed around the edge of this torn piece and stamped a sentiment in the bottom right corner. Across the center I added some cream lace and attached this to the stamped  panel.

To finish the card I distressed around the edges of an A5 blank white card and attached the stamped panel to this. I found a huge button, some pins and attached them to the card, to the center of the button I attached some tied string.

I hope you like these new stamps, if you do why not check out our website

Stamps used for this card



No comments:

Post a Comment