Thursday 12 December 2013

Nina Crafts: White Owl

For this card I just used the new Leafy Owl Stamp set from Nina Crafts (and the stitching from Sew Creative). I wanted this card to be just brown, cream and green but looking at it again I think the eyes needed to be black!


To make this card I stamped "Have a Hoot!" all over an A5 white base card and distressed it lightly in green. 

Next I stamped the Leafy Owl  onto pattern green paper and also onto Kraft Card. I cut out the green owl and coloured in his leafy bits. Out of the Kraft card owl  I cut out his wings, beak, feet and eyes and ears. I stuck these onto a small piece of cream and stamped stitches around the edge and distressed it slightly. This was then mounted onto Kraft Card and stitching added around the edge.

To finish of the card I added a piece of torn green patterned paper across the base card and added some lace and ribbon. The owl was then attached and Card Candi added to the eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment