Wednesday 23 October 2013

Nina Crafts: Merry Mavis

Here is another card I made using the new stamp sets from Nina Crafts, this one is called Mullered Mavis Christmas Party.

 I had real fun making this one!


To make this card I started my the sentiment diagonally across blank white DL base card in pink and distressed around the edges.

Next I stamped Mavis onto white card and added a few of the stars from All Things Christmas in each corner and onto the base card too. I then coloured  it in and mounted it onto black card that I had added embossing powder around the edge.

I then stamped the sentiment onto a small rectangle of card splitting it onto two lines and added that to onto black card that I had embossed around the edge of.

Mavis and the sentiment were then attached to to base card and then I went wild with Glossy Accents and Stickles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment