Friday 25 October 2013

Nina Crafts: A Cracker of a Christmas

Here is another card made using the new stamps from Nina Crafts this stamp set is called Cracking Christmas and All Things Christmas. Isn't Cecil a little cracker! (I couldn't resist lol!)


To make this card I stamped Cecil onto a piece white card and stamp the dots from All Things Christmas around the edge. he was then coloured in and distressed. Cecil was then mounted onto some green card.

I then stamped the sentiment onto a small piece of white card and the dots around the edge again and coloured them in to match Cecil.

Next I attached the sentiment to Cecil by punching four small holes (two on each hands) to make it look like Cecil is holding the ribbon. I then punched two holes along the top of the sentiment and threaded some ribbon through. I love how this worked as the sentiment moves!

Onto the bottom of a DL card I attached some patterned paper and attached Cecil centrally to it.

To finish off the card I added Glossy Accents to Cecils glasses and Stickles to every other dot around the edge of Cecil and the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment