Monday 21 October 2013

Nina Craft: Cracking Christmas

Whoops, I forgot to add the last few samples I made using the new stamps from Nina Crafts, I get distracted far too easily!!!!!

Any how here is a really simple card card I made using the Cracking Christmas, All Things Christmas and Baubles Galore stamp sets!


To make this card I started by stamping baubles all over the top part of a white piece of card that is slightly smaller than A5, coloured them in and distressed around the edge. across the bottom I scrunched up some washi tape. This was then mounted onto a red card.

Next I stamped Cecil onto a small piece of white card around the edge I stamped the stars from All things Christmas and coloured everything in and distressed it . This was mounted onto a piece of  red card and attached to the main card. Finally I added Glossy accents to his glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment