Friday 30 August 2013

U Rock Frame

I love how this frame turned out, it started out as a 99p bright green plastic frame from a £1 shop, and I hope you agreed it turned into a fab addition to any teenagers room. And the best bit is it was so simple and quick to do!!!


How to make:

I started by stamping the triangle from Awesome Boyz all over 2 A4 sheets of copier paper and then added the different centres. These were then cut out and glued onto the frame making sure the frame was completely covered.

Whilst the frame was drying I stamped the triangle with the "U Rock!" centre and I also stamped the cog arrangement from Large Cog Corner onto white card and embossed it using UTEE. When it was cold I then distressed them.

Next I covered a small piece of card in Frantage embossing emamel then while it was still hot I stamped Cog Crown into and cut it out when cool!.

Finally I punched out a 1inch circle and wrote on the date and added it to a bottle top using Glossy Accents. Once the frame was completely dry they were attached the to frame.

If you like our stamps why not go and check them out on our website www.craftyroodesigns.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Saw it at Ross and you said it was easy to make I didn't believe u! But reading this I ma going to give it a try off to buy some stamps me thinks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete