Thursday 22 August 2013

Butterfly Bingo

I have had soooo many kind comments about this card, I just can't believe it! As it was so quick to make and no one believes me when I say it, so here goes.....


To make this card I started by sending the BINGO mask through my Grand Callibur and cutting it out. Next I held the mask over it and distressed the red bits, then removed the mask and aged it.

I then stamped each of the Build Your Own Butterfly's wing in brown and distressed it from the inner wing out gradually making the colour more intense. When I was happy with them I shaped them and left them to one side.

Next I stamped the Large Cog Corner in brown in two opposite corners of a 7 inch square card and distressed it. This was then mounted onto a 7 & 1/2 inch square piece of red card. I then attached the BINGO card and around the bottom tied some string, which I then attached using staples. My string is really pale and looked awful so I used my distress inks to age it. This piece of card was them mounted onto a 8 x 8 inch black/brown card.

To finish the card off I added the butterfly adding a safety pin as a body. (I always add either Glossy Accents or silicon glue to the fastening on the safety pin, so that it will not open and hurt anyone).

How quick and easy is this card?????? I think I am going to try it in blue or green next as I have a few blokes birthdays coming up.

If you like our stamps why not go and check them out on our website www.craftyroodesigns.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment