Friday 28 June 2013

Rock Chick

I just love how this card turned out it's a real "Rock Chick" card I fancy giving it a try in black and white....


To make this card I started by stamping Mildred onto white card, then stamping "U ROCK!" from the Awesome Boyz stamp set onto her body. I then masked u rock off and distressed the rest of the body in pink and the stand in browns. Around her waist I tied some chain and attached a skull and cross bones charm.

Next I stamped Angel Wings onto some silver vellum in pink ink, left them on one side to dry and cut them out.

For the background I took a piece of white card 2cm smaller than an A5 card and masked about 1cm around the edge. Next I stamped Crafty Jack on light pink across the middle and in darker pink at the top and bottom. I then masked off each  Crafty Jack  in turn and distressed them using the same ink as I stamped them in. once I was happy I removed all the masking. I them matted this onto a slightly larger piece of silver card and them onto a dusky pink A5 card. Up the left hand side I tied a Silver ribbon and added some hat pins. On the left hand side I added a silver corner to the top and bottom. 

To finish the card I attached the Angel Wings to the centre of the card and then attached Mildred over the top.

If you like our stamps why not go and check them out on our website www.craftyroodesigns.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment