Thursday 20 June 2013

Awesome Boyz

This card is really simple to make but it's a real eye catcher!

To make this card I started by cutting a small rectangle of white card and stamping the triangle in red all over. I inked up my stamp then stamped it onto scrap paper, then stamped it onto the backing card, to give a faint image. I then masked off that triangle and stamped the next one. Once the backing card was filled with triangles I filled them with "Awesome", "Extreme" and "Fearless". To finish of the backing I distressed around the edge in black. 

Next I stamped the triangle and "U Rock!", cut it out then covered it is ultra thick embossing powder. And left it on one side to cool!

Then I cut another rectangle of white card 2cm larger than the backing card. Around the edge I stamped the caution tape and coloured it in yellow. I then matted this onto a black DL card, using staples in the corners.

To finish of the card I added a black strip of card that I had crimped to the backing card and added staples around the edge. This was then mounted in the centre of the caution tape frame using foam pads. Finally I added "U Rock!".

The stamp set I used is called Awesome Boyz and is available on our website www.craftyroodesigns.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment