Sunday 28 April 2013

Whoops! it's been a while....

Wow, where has this week gone? I always laugh when people say it's been one thing after another but this week it has definitely felt that way! What with cookers, cars, sandals  sun burn, see-saws, you name it, it has happened this week.....

I haven't done any crafting as I am working on some new stamp designs that we can take along to Ross Papercrafts at Don Valley in June, they are coming along lovely so fingers crossed they will be ready to be made soon!

I do have a wedding card to do, so watch this space!

I can't post without adding a picture so here is Little lady enjoying the sunshine, so much so we even got around to planting out out lettuce! Well, when I say we, all I have to do is make the hole (if she digs it we end up in Austrialia!) and get the plant out of the pot!


No comments:

Post a Comment