Sunday 3 March 2013

Nina Crafts: Floral Adournments

This card didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to, what I wanted was a really light pinkie card. But I got alittle carried away with my distress inks and it turned out darker oh well I still like it but it in no way looks how I planned it too.



 Anyway, for this card I used the new Floral Adornments and Beautiful Bouquet stamp sets from Nina Crafts/ Dimension Stamps. I also Posie Passion and Forever Floral.
I started by cutting an A4 card in half and then scored both pieces at 3cm, 5.5cm 15.5cm and 18cm. Then in the middle panel stamped the frame on both pieces.
On one piece I cut out the centre, distressed it and doodled around the edge of the centre panel.
On the solid piece I stamped Rose from Forever Floral in the centre of the frame, then coloured and distressed it. I then added a piece of ribbon across the Rose. 
Next I glued together the two outer flaps and attached some patterned paper that had been distressed and doodles on it too. I then put two eyelets in each flap and threaded through some ribbons.
To finish off the card I made a pink flower using Posie Passion attached it using silicon glue and added two hatpins. I then stamped the small frame and "Just a Note" saying from Beautiful Bouquet stamp set, this was coloured, distressed and added to patterned paper. Once it was attached I used Crackle Paint over the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment