Tuesday 19 February 2013

Thinking of You

I am currently working on samples for Dimension Stamps for there next show TV (26th February at 3pm on Create and Craft). But last night I was too frazzled, as this lovely weather is fantastic (and I am in no way complaining!), but my little lady has rediscovered her love for the great outdoors or more to the point the contents of her outdoor toybox and yesterday we were out all day making the most of the sunshine!
So when I had finally sat down to craft I wanted so make something I didn't really have to think about and this idea had been floating around in my head all day, I think it was inspired by planting sunflowers and using garden canes as horsey jumps! Oh the fun!


To make this card I used an A5 off white card. I cut a piece of Kraft card 10.5cm by 7cm and crimped it. I the cut another strip of Kraft card and folded it over the top adding lace under the fold and ribbon over it. I then attached this to the card.
Next I stamped "Thinking of you" (Dimension Stamps Word Perfect ref: 1803160a) onto a ready made tag and threaded it over a hat pin then pushed it through the ribbon on the card and secured the tag to the card.
I them made two paper rosettes (Tim Holtz Mini Paper Rosettes) attached them to the card and added a wooden button.
Not bad for a card inspired by sunflowers and garden canes, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment