Sunday 10 February 2013

12 tags: February

So it's February already, where does the time fly? but it does mean another tag from Mr Holtz!

This months tag was all about Valentine's day and the Queen of hearts. Mine is nothing like the original but it was still sooo much fun to make.

It's been a funny make, as in the process I got to use a spellbinders set of dies I got before Christmas and haven't had the chance to use! And I learnt not all polymer stamps can be used to stamp into hot embossing enamel, as some melt! Whoops!



For this tag I used the following bits and pieces:
  • Spellbinder Shapeabilities Mix'd Media Playtime
  • Dimension Stamps Stamp sets: Grand Word Perfect (ref: 21803069a) and It's a date (ref: 2400070a)
  • Baby Butterfly from Crafty Roo Designs  - Yep my very own design - watch this space, there are more to come!
  • The crown from a very old stamp set - not sure who's!

No comments:

Post a Comment