Monday 21 January 2013

Nina Crafts: Boys Toys

Here is another card made using another new set from Nina Crafts, this one is called Boys Toys (ref: NC007).
This card was so quick to make but I love how it turned out. Sorry about the picture!


All I did was stamp the games controller onto kraft card and ripped the card around it. Then cut a black piece of card to mount it onto, in the corners I painted some bubble wrap with an green/gray paint and pressed it onto the card.
Next I took a 14cm square red card and in the two opposite corners, I painted the same piece of bubble wrap with black paint and pressed it onto the card and lightly onto two corners of the stamped image.
Then I inked the edge of my stamping block and pressed it randomly over the image and red card, to add a little more texture.
I then distressed around the red card in black ink and the black card and kraft card in red ink. To the black card I added some black and red ribbon using staples, then attached the stamped image with staples as well. This was then attached to the front of the card.
I was amazed by the texture you can create by using the edge of your stamping block, I am sure I will be doing this alot, especially on blokes cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment