Wednesday 16 January 2013

Dimension Stamps: Francais Couture

This card was made using the Francais Couture Stamp set (ref: 2400074a) from Dimension Stamps.
 

This card is really quick to do!
 
All I did was stamp the corset onto acetate in black Stazon, cut the acetate down to size and then on the back coloured it in using glitter. And left it to dry.

Next I took a A5 card and folded the front back on itself. On the front panel I created a background using the words stamp from the stamp set and around the edge I used the double stitch stamp (from Sew Creative stamp ref: 2400073a), and distressed it lightly.
 
On the inside of the card I stamped a bow in the top corners and "Have a Glamorous Birthday" then masked them off and stamped the double stitch around the edge and distressed it lightly. I then used Glossy Accents on the two bows.
 
Whilst the bows were drying I cut a piece of white card the same size as the acetate, then stamped around the edges using the double stitch and distressed it lightly. Then I cut a black piece of card to mount the white card onto.
 
When everything is dry attach the acetate to the white card using brads then attach it to the black card and attach it to the front of the card.
 
To finish off I attached a black bow to the base of corset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment