Saturday 15 December 2012

Dimension Stamps: Flowered Powered

Flower Powered (stamp ref: 2400075a) is a new stamp set from Dimension Stamps. I had great fun playing with these stamps!


This card is so simple to make, but took forever to dry!
All I did was cut a piece of white card and stamped the "love me, loves me not" stamp from the set along the bottom and embossed it with copper embossing powder, then in the top right corner stamped "Flower Power" and embossed with copper embossing powder. Around the remaining edges I stamped the straight stitch (from Sew Creative stamp ref: 2400073a). I then distressed around the edges and added colour to the flowers.
Next I stamped the bike onto acetate and cut around it leaving a long tab to connect it to the card. I then attached the tab to the stamped card and matted it onto Copper mirricard and added copper brads to the corners.
Using a plain white A5 card I distressed it and attached the stamped image and acetate.
Finally on the back of the acetate I added stickles and left it to dry, mine took over night!


No comments:

Post a Comment