Sunday 4 March 2012

Not much to report...

Ok so I am not exactly keeping up with my 2012 challenge in terms of updating my blog, but I am still crafting away merrily!!!!
I have made progress on my scrapbook another page done and dusted!



I am just so pleased with how it turned out, I really have been routing through my crafty stash and finding papers and bits I never knew I had! I think my best find is the "wooden" frame and the sign posts I have used. They are from the Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge and it is just so nice! Also I have just discovered a big pack of kraft paper I must have bought at a show and it is so nice to work with it is ideal for the wooden grungy look - I think I will be using it alot more!!!!!!!


I have also been working on a picture for near the front door it will eventually say family but my desk is never tidy enough to cut the sheet of A1 card to form the back ground, but here's a sneaky peak at how that's looking.....


(yes that's knitted wire it looks fab and creates such an unusual texture that I can't wait to try it out on a card or two!!!!)

Well most letters are done..

Finally I went to the paper crafts show at Leigh over the weekend. WOW I have been quite a few times before but this one really did blow my socks off, it was idea central!

The first comment when I got home was "spent much?" (nope I could have spent a whole lot more!) closely followed with "where's all that gonna live?" he has a point! But little lady enjoyed emptying and refilling bags and seeing what she could play with! So it provided entertainment too!

Anyhow my best buy has to be  this 

I am not sure what you would call it but I can't wait to get started on it! It is fab, I have so many ideas how to decorate it!

Right mothers day around the corner along with my sisters and husbands birthday so onto those cards first then maybe onto the thing above, that's its name thingey!


No comments:

Post a Comment